2018 Season Opener Showcase & Car Meet
Wisconsin is home to tens of thousands of enthusiasts. We spend our days hosting meets, cruises, and events all throughout the summer months. When winter comes, we pack our cars away, put them on jacks, and hide them from the winter weather.
What better way to celebrate the end of winter than with a season opener? Better yet; an event which dwarfs nearly all other events in Wisconsin?
Location: Washington County Fairgrounds, West Bend Wisconsin
What is the Season Opener Showcase & Meet?
Over 1,500 vehicles, 3,000 guests, 100 indoor showcase vehicles, 15 vendors, 5 food trucks, 3 DJ's, 1 Wisconsin Car Enthusiast Club host. The Season Opener is the ultimate celebration to start off the automotive car season.
The 2018 Season Opener is open to any and all automotive enthusiasts. Gates open at 1PM and are a first-come first-serve basis. We host the first 1,500 vehicles which arrive with additional parking for spectator parking.
Wisconsin Car Enthusiast Club brings in entertainment, food, vendors, and media for our guests to enjoy. All we ask from you is this; be respectful and have fun.
Event Information & Pricing
Meet & Greet Section - Outdoor parking for the event and open to all guests. This space is first come, first serve. Allows entry to view the indoor showcase, vendors, and entry into giveaway items.
Cost: (FREE'ish) 1-non perishable food items OR $5 for donation to a charity of members choice TBD
Indoor Vehicle Showcase Section - Enter to become 1 of 100 exclusive vehicles to be accepted into the indoor section of the 2018 Season Opener. Entry into the indoor section allows the following:
- Entry into (5) championship trophy classes,
- Exclusive parking inside 1 of 2 Ziegler showcase buildings
- 2018 Season Opener Tee & Entry into Giveaway Box featuring items from our vendor partners
- Preschedule parking for event (Night before and morning)
Cost: $55 ($5 for donation to charity of members choice TBD)
Reserved Outdoor VIP Parking - Optional : $20.00
If you wish to reserve your space at the event while parking in the front, you can apply for our 1B reserved outdoor parking. This space is pre-registration only and is reserved for you until 1:00PM. Vehicles which apply for this will be screened in a similar fashion to the indoor showcase pre-registration and is not available for all applicants.
Additional Details and Rules
We believe in helping our community, and we ask that you please bring a non-perishable food item to donate or $5 which will be donated electronically at the end of the event to a charity of the club member's choosing (prior to event.) In addition, we ask that you please be respectful and understand the following:
- Meet and Greet section is for all automotive enthusiasts that feel their vehicle meets the requirements of being an enthusiast vehicle built or being built by the owner.
- We encourage spectators of the event to park in the spectator lot, not the meet & greet section as space is limited.
- Please be respectful of other enthusiasts. We all have different tastes, styles, and builds. Being disrespectful to others, the staff, or the location will get you removed immediately and revoked from further WCEC events.
Schedule of Events
11:00AM - Outdoor exclusive parking and remaining showcase participants arrive.
12:00PM - Event officially opens
2:00PM - Giveaway #1 Hosted inside Ziegler building #1 (Quiz Style)
2:30PM - Judging Begins for indoor showcase participants
4:00PM - Photography Opportunity with models & staff
4:10PM - Trophies announced and donation completed
4:45PM - Event concludes
Questions, comments, or concerns? Please contact Alex@theofficialwcec.com